Comments From Consumers, For Consumers
My Infomercial Experience
Saturday
Jeff Paul's Shortcut to Internet Millions

For $39.95 + $14.50 Shipping and Handling. You get the “Confidential Guide to Internet Products on Demand”, the “Quick Start Internet Marketing Toolkit”, and the “Best Kept Internet Marketing Secret Revealed”. You’ll also receive Jeff’s popular DVDs, “Shortcuts to Internet Millions, parts one and two” and the “Instant Internet Cash; Marketing Bible”. You’ll also get 10 Free “Three Clicks to Cash” websites.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm thinking about buying this program. I saw the advertisement last night and was curious if anybody has had any success with it. I have to say I do feel a bit skeptical. Also I thought the price was closer to $50.00 plus shipping.
 

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I’m embarrassed to say but, I did buy this one and believe me, I didn’t make any real money. I put in numerous hours each week and the result was, I got on average $15/week. I could have made more working at the local burger joint. There seems to be no such thing as making money quick.
In my opinion, don't trust these books - if they really work, why doesn't the author use it themselves to make even more money than they would get publishing it? Just keep the money in you pocket, you’re better off.
 

Post a Comment